ABOUT THIS BOOK
You can open up a world of imagination and learning for children when you encourage the expression of ideas through writing. Kids Have All the Write Stuff: Revised and Updated for a Digital Age shows you how to support children's development as confident writers and communicators, offering hundreds of creative ways to integrate writing into the lives of toddlers, preschoolers, and elementary school students—whether at home or at school.
· how to implement writing as a part of daily life with family and friends;
· processes and invitations fit for young writers;
· strategies for connecting writing to math and coding;
· writing materials and technologies; and
· creative and practical writing ideas, from fiction, nonfiction, and videos to blogs and emails.
In order to connect writing to today's digital revolution, veteran educators Sharon A. Edwards, Robert W. Maloy, and Torrey Trust reveal how digital tools can inspire children to write, and a helpful companion website brings together a range of resources and technologies. This essential book offers enjoyment and inspiration to young writers!