Catholic University of America Press, 2018 eISBN: 978-0-8132-3103-7 | Paper: 978-0-8132-3102-0
ABOUT THIS BOOK | TOC
ABOUT THIS BOOK Among the many thinkers discussed in this volume are Sartre, Frankl, Hartshorne, Ortega, Kant, Leibniz, Descartes, John of St. Thomas, Anselm, Bonavanture, Augustine, Plotinus and Aristotle.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Contents
1. The Alienating and the Mediating Third in the Social Philosophy of Jean-Paul Sartre by Thomas R. Flynn
2. The Existentialistic Concept of the Human Person in Viktor E. Frankle's Logotherapy by Marius G. Schneider, O.F.M.
3. Origin and Nature of Philosophy according to Jose Ortega y Gasset by Felix Alluntis, O.F.M.
4. Subjectivity, Facts, and Values by George J. Stack
5. Unity, Succession, and Personal Identity in Hume by John Driscoll
6. The Ontological Argument: Proponents and Opponents by Bernardino M. Bonansea, O.F.M.
7. Philosophy in the Geta of Vital de Blois by John K. Ryan
8. A Problem in Propositions by John J. Doyle
9. The Interior Metaphysics of Plotinus by John E. Kelly
10. St. Augustine and Aristotle on Time and History by Bernard Huddlestun